IMPRESSION RECRUITMENT HAVE NOW SUCCESSFULLY FILLED THIS VACANCY
We are currently seeking to recruit a part-time Receptionist for one of our clients in Thirsk. The role will require you to work Monday and Tuesday 8.30am – 5.15pm with occasional flexibility needed to cover holiday due to the role being a job share.
Duties to include:
- Manage a busy switchboard ensuring all calls are dealt with in a professional, polite and friendly manner
- Meet and greet all visitors ensuring they gain a great first impression of the business
- Create and distribute visitor passes
- Manage and book all meeting rooms, ensuring facilities are accessible and presented professionally
- Action Reception inbox and respond to all emails
- Provide a detailed handover for other Reception colleagues
- A professional and friendly persona
- Previous experience working on reception or dealing with customers over the phone
- Confident communicator
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work as a team
As Receptionist you will be paid between £9.30 – £9.50 per hour, dependent on experience and will also benefit from a great company working culture.