We have a great part time opportunity for a Risk Officer to join a professional services business in Harrogate working 21 hours per week (flexible week available) within their Risk and Compliance team.
You will be responsible for providing clear business direction in line with framework requirements.
In the role you will:
- Work in line with framework policy and execute a range of tasks and analysis to support the wider business ensuring adherence to the company’s risk and compliance policies.
- Write process and procedure documents to support the implementation of the framework.
- Ensure that the wide variety of initiatives and projects undertaken mitigate risks across the business.
- Provide support and management information reporting in respect of risk.
- Support Head of Risk in their duties with regular review of the Risk Register and Dashboards whilst also supporting throughout any absence.
- Assist with internal or external audits whilst liaising with external stakeholders.
- Highlight and deliver internal training and constantly drive a positive risk culture.
- Provide wider support to the Compliance team.
- Experience of Financial Services Compliance / Regulatory Risk, minimum of 1 year
- Ability to write processes and procedures – desirable
- Knowledge and experience of working in 2nd Line Risk and policy mapping would be an advantage
- Must be a strong team player whilst also being able to work upon own initiative
- Outstanding communication skills
- Confident at holding meetings and dealing with stakeholders
As Risk Officer you will receive a pro rata salary of £21,000 per annum working 21 hours per week and our client is flexible how this week is worked.
Interviews now available, so express your interest ASAP.