FANTASTIC Harrogate company recruiting for a Sales Account Manager in their busy sales team.
Duties will include:
– Support the business development function across contributing towards a sales pipeline.
– Generate sales leads and sales appointments for and on behalf of the new business sales teams by account managing new and warm lead
-Progressing leads to prospective customers from warm leads and contacts which are generated by marketing activity or internal sales.
– To provide telephone sales prospecting support in conjunction with other marketing activities.
– To receive and effectively process inbound calls, web enquiries and all other inbound leads and schedule appointments and meetings as necessary.
– Research target markets and find companies to target.
– Update and maintain the CRM system in line with the sales process and ensure the lead is allocated, source identified and managed correctly through the life cycle of the lead to opportunity and closed.
– Manage and maintain the web chat function.
-Attend events and follow up on leads gained
– Generate reports on marketing and sales metrics. Support the production of monthly reports working closely with the campaign managers to provide accurate statistics on activity taken place and inform future areas of spend.
– Building of marketing audiences/lists based on queries created within the CRM system and cleansing of existing contact data.
– Build and maintain productive working relationships with sales account managers.
– Provide support in the execution of marketing campaigns around telesales, events, data/audience creation and lead follow up and allocation.
– To quote for and close business, wherever appropriate to do so, over the telephone, where the involvement of an Account Manager is not necessary in the first instance.
– Provide product information to potential customers.
You will be a first class B2B account manager with a track record of achieving KPI’s and targets
Great PC and telephone and communication skills
Ability to work under pressure and a real team player
– Highly motivated to succeed and achieve targets – Confident and professional attitude – Skill in identifying problems with the ability to develop alternative solutions – Quick learner with enthusiasm to gain knowledge of new technology
The company will provide the necessary product knowledge as a part of an ongoing training and support programme.
Email your CV today!