Our client is a well-established and expanding business, offering a friendly, professional and supportive work environment. Based in modern offices in Knaresborough, they are looking to recruit ambitious, career driven Sales Account Managers to join their team.
The main purpose of the Sales Account Manager role is to build relationships with clients, both new and existing, sell company products, negotiate and win business with clients at all levels from consumer to corporate in order to both earn revenue for the company and also represent the company in a professional and compliant manner.
Key responsibilities include:
• Prospecting and canvassing new leads generated by the company
• Prospecting and canvassing previous leads generated by the company
• Managing and developing a portfolio of existing customers
• Following the Company’s recognised sales process
• Obtaining full knowledge of your Customer for qualification and recommendation
• Following procedures to protect the company against potential bad debt and Fraud
• Working to targets and KPIs
The ideal Sales Account Manager will either be a recent Graduate, who is ambitious and tenacious, looking to build a successful career in Sales/Account Management or, have experience in a similar role, i.e. Account Manager, Sales, Business Development, looking for their next challenge.
£18K basic, realistic OTE £30K – £40K within 2 years
• Full training and induction to the role
• Industry recognised qualifications
• 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, (increasing by .5 days per year up to a max of 30)
• Perk box membership
• Ability to remote work after 12 months, should you choose to
• Auto enrolment pension and parking
If this sounds like the new role for you, then we want to hear from you.
APPLY NOW and don’t miss this excellent career opportunity!