EXCELLENT NEW role covering Maternity at one of Harrogate’s leading companies. The Sales Support Executive plays a vital role acting as a key point of contact for the external Sales Team, in order to assist in maintaining all Customer accounts on a day to day basis.
The Sales Support team provide administrative support to the Customer Management Team as a whole, the New Business Sales Manager and Divisional Director.
Manage Customer queries and issues on behalf of the Sales Account Managers, escalate queries to necessary departments i.e. Billing, Technical & Operational
- Liaise with the Quote and Design solutions team on behalf of the Sales Account Managers
- Assist with the day-to-day maintenance of the Sales Support Cancellations Inbox
- Assist the finance departure with Customer Billings queries
- Manage de-commissioning projects from start to end – Collate and produce reports from CRM for the New Business Sales Manager & Divisional Director – Strategic Sales, such as: Committed/Expired Contracts, Won/Lost Reports, Renewal/Expired etc.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Account Managers to assist in the day to day management of Customer accounts
- Assist in the preparation of proposals, which will require accurate input of products and pricing in to Hostflow
- Ensure Contracts are accurate and raised in a timely manner
In addition to the above, you will also be required to participate in a reception cover rota to assist in providing cover for the receptionists in the event of holidays, absence, lunch breaks etc.
Excellent role starting ASAP. If you have good customer service and administration skills combined with a hands on approach, send your CV today!