EXCITING NEW ROLE at busy and successful Harrogate company as a Scheduling Co-ordinator. Working across two teams, you will be responsible for the co-ordination of both production and installations of their products.
- Acting as the point of contact for the Manufacturing and Installation department ensuring coordination between both teams
- Assessing and confirming timeframes required for each order/ job by reviewing team skill and average turnaround time
- Managing calendars for the nationwide Installation team ensuring clear information and instruction is provided
- Planning routes and travel times and confirming work with relevant regional teams
- Booking hotels for overnight stays
- Actioning an everchanging workload and list of priorities
- Communicating between various departments to ensure clear information is provided to the end customer or Project Manager
Ideally you will have a scheduling background (ie kitchen fitting, gas boilers etc) and will be used to co-ordinating an agreed time with a customer and plan the work for others.
You will have strong interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to go to Plan B when things go wrong! Good IT skills including Excel is essential.
A good understanding of UK geography would be helpful combined with some life experience to understand the element of travel and how you reallocate and update the schedules when things change.
Lots of co-ordinating plus various admin tasks with no two days the same!
Sound like new role for you? Email your CV today!