IMPRESSION RECRUITMENT HAVE NOW SUCCESSFULLY FILLED THIS ROLE
Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking for the next step in your career? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Senior Credit Controller to join our client based in Selby. The successful candidate will have strong relevant experience to support the business maintain precise, cost-effective and high quality credit control.
You will be joining a small but friendly team of professional Credit Controllers in a fantastic business that really values and supports their staff.
- Manage & monitor spreadsheets
- Maintain accurate and well-organised ledgers
- Make timely reports to clients, line managers and management
- Supervise and review monthly ledgers and proficiently deal with any concerns
- Monitoring of relevant documentation in support of Court proceedings
- Preparation of files and claim forms in respect of bad debts, liquidation etc
- Manage and monitor client accounts and limits
- Liaising with administration team
- Professional and timely response to clients with any queries
- Drawing down funding for CID (Confidential Invoice Discounting)
- General administration such as email monitoring, maintain accurate details of clients, systems and any actions
- Collaborating and supporting colleagues with any related Credit Control queries
- Maintain department SLA’s
What we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of Credit Control including Sales & Purchase Ledger
- CICM qualification would be preferred, however for the right individual with relevant experience, qualification assistance may be available
- Highly organised with a great ability to effectively prioritise your work whilst keeping a customer focus
- Excellent problem solving
- Able to build effective customer relationships and be influential to ensure outstanding debt is kept to a minimum
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Work, Outlook
- Knowledge in XERO, QuickBooks and Sage would also be beneficial
- Management skills and team orientated
The successful candidate will be working Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm and hybrid working may be considered. In return you can expect a salary between £23,000 and £28,000 with a great benefits package as well as plenty of socials and team activities throughout the year.
If you think you have the experience and ability for the Senior Credit Controller vacancy, then we would love to chat with you.