We have an opportunity available for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join a progressive business in Knaresborough. Our client is looking for a well versed digital marketer, potentially looking to make a jump in their career by taking on further responsibility. Within the role you will work on a range of projects and e-commerce websites and you will gain the chance to make a significant impact in the business’ success.
The company’s Marketing team is ever evolving and you will take an active role in driving and executing strategy in paid and organic channels. You will have day-to-day ownership of a wide range of advertising accounts across both Paid Search (Google Ads, Google Shopping, Microsoft Ads, Amazon Advertising) and Paid Social (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads).
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager you will also be working with the in-house ecommerce department and will be liaising with Graphic Designers, Web Developers, Digital Marketers and Content Writers to ensure campaigns are delivered to the highest standard.
Duties to include:
- Ensure paid and organic channels are meeting core KPIs
- Monitor spend on paid media accounts ensuring it is enabling the business to meet revenue targets within spend budgets set
- Able to manage all parts of a paid search campaign, including keyword research, copywriting, bidding, search term analysis and landing page optimisation
- Able to manage all parts of a paid social campaign, including audience creation, copywriting, bidding, UTM tracker setup, and liaising with Design for creative
- Excellent knowledge of using Google Analytics to gain insight into performance
- Using Excel to compile weekly and monthly reports as well as on an ad-hoc basis
- Experience using Google Data Studio to automate aspects of SEO and paid media reporting
- Able to gather and analyse data to help you understand customer behaviour and tailor campaigns accordingly
What you will need to offer:
- Proactive in developing and executing strategy
- Good understanding of search engine optimisation
- Commercially minded with a good understanding of paid and organic KPIs
- Data-driven with a natural ability to iterate and optimise for improvement
- Competent marketer who takes ownership for delivering results
- A natural problem solver that looks for solutions not obstacles
- Google Ads certifications and any other relevant certifications are desired
- Natural enthusiasm with a wealth of ideas
Our client are big promoters of creating a great working culture which will enable you to work in a great office setting with some fantastic benefits and overall a productive and proactive team that are eager to succeed.
As Senior Digital Marketing Executive you will gain a salary offering up to £25,000 per annum.
If this sounds like the role for you please get in touch TODAY!