NEW IN – An experienced company in their sector based in Wetherby, are now seeking a SENIOR PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR to join their team on a fixed term basis, with a view this could be extended.
Our client is looking for an individual that can demonstrate a strong numeracy ability coupled with the skill to deal with detail. Working towards deadlines must be something you like to achieve and being able to multi-task is an essential requirement.
As part of the team your duties will include:
- Dealing with day to day customer queries via telephone and email
- Creating and issuing payroll information for customers
- Importing and data entry of payroll data
- Process payroll data
- Issuing of P45’s, payslips and any other payroll documentation via post and email
- Look after the creation and issue of invoices
Skills required to be considered:
- Previous payroll experience is essential
- Team management would be desirable
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong numeracy skills
This role operates over a 40 hour week Monday – Friday. Salary up to £23,000 dependant on experience.