EXCITING NEW ROLE at our client on the outskirts of Knaresborough. Working as a Service Co-ordinator, duties are varied including:
- Act as the first point of contact for customers seeking help with products or technical issues
- Evaluate clients needs using specific questioning techniques to obtain /match customer requirements.
- Arrange engineering service, maintenance and inspection visits for customers and schedule required resources (workers, supplies, transport, etc.
- Support the Service Manager by maintaining the engineers diary, balancing competing priorities to schedule jobs to meet customer expectations
- Ensure the effective use of resources, e.g. workers, equipment, supplies and materials.
- Support the Service Manager in reviewing engineering reports on completion of all jobs and schedules. Action any required follow up work to maintain customer machine productivity.
- Interact with customers who are not satisfied, putting service and communication techniques into practice and resolving any conflicts professionally and answering enquires respectfully.
- Follow up with customers after matching needs of their requirements to assess customer satisfaction.
- Work with the sales and projects team answering their questions, providing guidelines and instructions and also demonstrating the best solutions for them.
- Be familiar with services /products the company and third-party suppliers provide to both promote and ensure high customer service.
- Stay updated on which services/products are being introduced or discontinued.
- Identify/evaluate current services and areas that are underperforming to look at potential future improvement
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy through recording and reporting of information.
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication
- Ability to be self-sufficient in organizing and prioritizing work loads through good time management skills
- Positively manage any customer concerns of complaints
- Proven ability to pro-actively promote and raise awareness of products/services
- Flexible and approachable to job demands
- Honest and consistent
- Commitment to the aims of the organisation
- Positive “can do “approach and a team player
- Comfortable working on own initiative
- Willingness to learn
- Full UK driving licence
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm (Friday 3.30pm finish) with excellent benefits. Sound like the new role for you!? Send your CV TODAY!