We are proud to be working with a well established business based in Knaresborough. Our client is currently seeking a Service Coordinator due to growth and would now like to secure someone who can join their professional and friendly team.
Duties to include:
- Attend to all incoming messages via e-mail & telephone and distribute to the relevant person if necessary.
- Make proactive telephone calls and oversee the booking of colleague’s diaries to optimise productivity from their day.
- Follow up and discuss any additional work or recommendations from colleagues with the client, providing quotations for small works and return visits.
- Prioritise return visits working with the team leader for any technical advice.
- Build good working relationships with both the team & clients demonstrating a courteous and professional attitude whilst always ensuring the client is informed throughout the whole process.
- Discuss the benefits of additional services with clients.
- Update stored information and action data that is incorrect or missing from the database.
- Maintain the Active Jobs list and escalate any jobs that are not being dealt with effectively.
Our client would like to secure someone with the below skills:
- Professional yet personable approach, both via email and over the phone
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to manage a busy workload
- Must enjoy delivering 1st class customer experience
Within the role you will work Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm with 30mins for lunch.
Our client is offering a starting salary of £20,000 – £21,000.