THIS EXCELLENT ROLE HAS NOW BEEN FILLED BY IMPRESSION RECRUITMENT
Our client, a well established and highly successful Harrogate business is seeking a hands on, versatile and capable Service Manager to lead and motivate their service team. Covering the UK, the company prides itself in excellent customer liaison and response, both in sales and after sales services.
Duties and remit of the role include:
• Oversee and plan the repairs on equipment, both on and off site.
• To manage contract servicing agreements in line with service procedures
• To ensure route planning and use of staff time is at its most efficient and effective
• Maintain a professional and courteous service to customers and suppliers
• Process all documentation efficiently and maintain records in accordance with service and ISO procedures
• Maintain service and quality levels, ensuring future business is maximised and new business opportunities are sought.
• Follow up visits for repairs/servicing are timely and to customer satisfaction.
• Liaise effectively with all Departments to ensure quality customer service is maintained
• Training plans are in place to ensure all staff are fully trained and up to date standards and processes are being adhered to
• Any customer service issues are dealt with in a timely and professional manner including feedback to the relevant business areas
• Meet company standards against key performance indicators
• Build and develop relationships with existing and new customers, colleagues and suppliers
• Promote and develop specific initiatives and areas to continually drive and improve the performance of the company.
• Promote a teamwork approach to maximise business opportunities and where benefits to delivery can be achieved.
• Attend and positively contribute to meetings as required
• Manage the performance of you and your service team through effective monitoring of targets, performance appraisals, development and training, induction and ensure that appropriate resources are requested to meet the needs of the service and accurately report information to the Managing Director.
• Ensure departments are consulted, supported and motivated effectively in order to achieve operational and strategic objectives and targets of the company
• To provide accurate reports to the Managing Director, and discuss areas for improvement
• To manage the workload in the absence of service staff.
• Demonstrate experience of achieving targets and delivering against key performance indicators
• Positive and ‘half full glass’ person with experience in team working, team leading and working to tight deadlines/KPIs
• Driven, focussed and experience providing first class customer service
• Experience in problem solving and complaints management
Breaks information into component parts to complete a full analysis of faults.
Ability to make effective decisions and sound professional judgements and to be accountable for those decisions and judgements.
Effectively copes with conflicting and complex demands. Able to achieve objectives despite complex setbacks and challenges.
You confidently use persuasion, influencing and/or negotiation techniques to maximise effective servicing and longevity of equipment, and identify business opportunities for new sales
Fantastic opportunity to join a great company and make the role your own! Email your CV today!