Impression Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a great new role now available due to further expansion of our specialist and national client who have demonstrated great success. They are now seeking a SHEQ Manager to join their established team based out of their head office in Normanton.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage, maintain and improve the Company integrated Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety Management System to ISO9001, 14001 & OHSAS18001 externally audited standards. Facilitate assessments from the certification body, customers and other interested parties.
- Provide a professional service to all Management to promote and maintain the SHEQ culture.
- Implementation of new or existing SHEQ related legislation and identify any training requirements.
- Facilitate the transition of the SHEQ Management system to the new BS OHSAS18001 (ISO45001) standards releases.
- To investigate accidents/incidents, liaise with interested parties, ensure all documentation is completed and facilitate corrective actions where necessary.
- Keep abreast of applicable SHEQ legislative changes and other interested parties related requirements.
- Lead operational reviews and change requirements to maintain compliance.
- Conduct SHEQ internal surveys, investigation and audits, overseeing the delivery of corrective action outcomes and effective records.
- Assist when required with the completion of site specific RAMS in conjunction with Sales Engineers and Service Managers.
- Management of Tool Box talks in conjunction with Service Managers.
- Experience in a similar role within a SHEQ or operational background
- Managing adherence to and efficient use of the following management systems across the company:
- ISO9001 (Quality)
- ISO14001 (Environment)
- ISO 45001 (Health and Safety)
- Previous auditing experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office