THIS AMAZING ROLE HAS NOW BEEN FILLED BY IMPRESSION RECRUITMENT
FANTASTIC market leading Harrogate based company is seeking an IT Systems Co-Ordinator to manage all first line support tickets.
Supporting the Service Manager and office users to ensure technology is in full working order, whilst providing expertise to resolve hardware, software and cloud solution resolutions.
Due to significant growth the company requires additional capacity to ensure the IT systems continue to meet expectations.
The company uses an outsourced VDI solution by Amazon Workspaces from an outsourced IT service provider.
- Creating, implementing and maintaining Corporate IT policies and procedures
- Providing front line support to employees
- Acting as the relationship manager to outsourced providers
- Managing the onsite corporate network and infrastructure
- Offer cost effective solutions
- Maintain relationships with vendors
- Maintain familiar with new IT equipment
- Oversee any implementation for corporate IT projects
- Thorough knowledge and experience of IT policy and procedures
- Experience managing IT supplier relationships and dealing with performance
- Knowledge managing network hardware
- Ability to present technical principles to users
- Approachable and comfortable to communicate with stakeholders
Sound like the career move for you? Email your CV today!