IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE to work with one of our industry leading clients based in Guiseley. They are currently seeking TWO CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISORS to join their busy team.
This role will initially start as a 3 month contract with the view of being extended. We are looking for candidates with outstanding Customer Service skills who are passionate about delivering the best customer journey.
As temporary Customer Service Advisor, your duties will include:
- Handling inbound telephone calls from customers; dealing with enquiries and ad hoc complaints.
- Accurately inputting and updating data recorded on the internal system.
- Deliver timely updates to all clients regarding the status of their order.
- Making proactive calls to customers regarding updates, response from initial enquiries etc.
- Communicate with the wider team on various customer enquiries.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Have previous customer service experience ideally telephone/ office based.
- An excellent telephone manner; professional, empathetic and positive.
- Good IT skills to be able to manage a large database of information.
This is a Monday to Friday role working 9am – 5.30pm.
£9 per hour.
Please send your CV TODAY for consideration.