EXCLUSIVE ROLE – we are currently recruiting for a Trainee Project Manager for an established and rapidly expanding company in Harrogate. Working directly with the Project Manager, you will be expected to carry out the following:
• Assist throughout the project life cycle.
• Attend site surveys and identify risks and issues with project delivery.
• Support in developing business cases.
• Support in identifying appropriate solutions.
• Maintain project documentation.
• Attend site during installations to monitor progress.
• Monitor health & safety performance during site visits.
• Provide weekly reporting to Project Manager.
• Identify and suggest areas for company performance improvement.
The successful candidate will be expected to take responsibility, work pro-actively and be confident dealing with clients and suppliers. Career progression and development as the company grows for the right candidate.
It would be advantageous for the candidate to have the following but, not essential as full training will be given:
• Education to High National/Degree level in an Electrical/Engineering discipline.
• An interest in Environmental efficiency
• Be able to obtain a project management qualification e.g. APM PMQ.
• Hold a full UK drivers licence
• Be able to obtain a Health & Safety qualification e.g. SMSTS.
• Be able to obtain a CSCS/ECS Card.
• Experience of electrical contracting
• Be willing to travel around the UK to clients – mileage paid.
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY!!! Email your CV today!