** THIS ROLE HAS BEEN FILLED BY IMPRESSION RECRUITMENT**
GREAT NEW OPPORTUNITY as a Warehouse Operative.
Liaising with the Warehouse Supervisor to ensure all orders are Picked, Packed, Weighed and labelled correctly.
• To maintain high presentation standards.
• Ensure that all goods are picked and packed and ready for dispatch daily.
• Able to lift and assist with heavy weights.
• Carefully packing and wrapping fragile products into crates.
• Ensure that all internal practices are adhered too.
• Working in a safe manner and be H&S aware.
• Maintaining a good working practices with all members of staff.
• To work closely with the Warehouse team, ensuring that information on all orders that are ready to pack is passed back to the Warehouse Supervisor.
• Assist in other areas of the business as and when needed.
High attention to detail and ability to multi task
Good use of battery operated hand tools i.e. Paslode Nail Gun, Drills and Jig Saw
Build basic wood components i.e. Crates and Pallets
Team player with strong and timely communication skills
Ability to ‘get the job done’ in the interest of the customer at all times
Ability to adapt to changing demands
Manual Handling – ideally warehouse
Fork Lift Truck Licence
Hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. Apply today!