We are currently looking to appoint a Warehouse Team Leader on behalf of one of our clients in Stockton-on-Tees due to continued growth. This is a great opportunity for someone to utilise their leadership skills in a busy, fast paced environment.
As the successful Warehouse Team Leader your duties will include:
- Setting and achieving daily working targets
- Meeting delivery deadlines and SLA’s
- Organising and supervising the rota
- Assisting with general warehouse duties
- Assisting with staffing issues, disciplinaries, meetings and operational admin
- Ensuring equipment is maintained correctly and inspections are carried out
- Ensuring customers’ needs are met
- Monitoring stock and meeting general daily working practices
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Desire to work in a practical environment
- The ability to lead a team
- Flexible approach and a desire to learn
- Reliable, pro-active and punctual.
To be successful as the Warehouse Team Leader you will have experience in a Warehouse Team Leader position or covering similar duties. In return you will receive a salary between £20,000-£21,000 per annum plus company benefits and training opportunities over a 35-hour week (Monday-Friday).
Express your interest in this role today!