Our exclusive client based in Thirsk is seeking a GREAT weekend receptionist to join their team. They are a dynamic, vibrant company wanting the same qualities in their staff.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Answering the phone and dealing with incoming calls/queries in a pro-active positive manner
· Meeting and greeting customers and visitors
Selling merchandise – keeping up stock levels
· Liaise with the Head Office Sales Team, Finance and other departments
· Maintain the reception area, staff kitchen, including the hospitality and merchandise
· Give administrative support to the Local Manager
· Assist with Health & Safety and Fire regulations
Ordering of Stationery supplies, refreshments
· Post & Banking
· Taking card payments from customers
Liaise with IT support
Smart appearance, self motivated and work autonomously using own initiative
Excellent customer service skills are essential
· Strong Microsoft Office skills.
· Self motivation and ability to work under pressure.
· To have an eye for detail, being precise and accurate at all times
· The ability to prioritise workload
· Strong interpersonal communication and relationship building skills.
Lovely role you can make your own! Apply today!