Impression Recruitment have an amazing opportunity to join a respected, established employer in the Knaresborough area who are seeking a Customer Account Manager to join their team. You will be working within the operations team, managing orders from point of enquiry through to completion ensuring orders are coordinated and delivered in an efficient, timely manner. You will act as the point of contact between all areas of the business (sales support, procurement, manufacturing and logistics) and the customer. Each day you will be checking on order status, dealing with customer queries and resolving with the appropriate actions.
- Deal with customer quotations and data entry requirements to ensure minimal delays
- Monitoring customer order status to foresee any issues and resolving any problems that occur
- Handling emails and customer queries, acting as friendly, professional voice of the business
- Working closely with various teams across the business to manage customer expectations
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Resolve customer enquiries/questions/complaints in a prompt, efficient manner
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Build/develop relationships with customers to develop a greater understanding of their requirements
- Maintain updated knowledge of all company products and services
- Share customer feedback with appropriate departments and team members to support issue resolution/prevention
- Reporting on key indicators such as customer satisfaction, on time-in full delivery of orders etc
Our client is seeking someone with end to end customer service experience and who has a proven record of enhancing a customer journey to exceptional levels. In return you will receive a salary of between £19,000 – £25,000 per annum plus an excellent benefits package.